This policy describes how Elixir Cosmetics Inc. (collectively, “Elixir”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you online (including via mobile device) and in store.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
- Purchasing on our website from your computer or mobile device (Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number)
- Product Notifications (Name and e-mail address)
- Using elixirmask.com from your mobile device (IP address and mobile device ID)
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites.
- Flash Cookies.
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags.
- Web server logs.
- Geo-location technologies
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Elixir primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Elixir may share your personal information in the following circumstances: • Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
• Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook. • Community Elixir’s online social community (“Community”) allows you to participate in Eliir Groups, Elixir
Some of the information you provide in association with the Community can be seen by everyone on your Profile and some information can only be seen by you on your Profile, as indicated below:
- Skin tone and type, hair color and type, eye color, Color IQ, age range
- My Groups
- My Recent Conversations
- My Looks (photos and videos)
- My Recent Reviews
• Other instances. Elixir may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process. • Business transition. Elixir may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of Elixir, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. Elixir may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
Elixir may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
• Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners. • Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICES
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user of the Site, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site or on Community. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our Site or on Community (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact Elixir via email.
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail.
Changes To This Policy